Data protection declaration
- Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection notice applies to data processing by:
Mrs. Petra Coll Exposito
Feng Shui Institute of Excellence
An der Kirche 96
An internal data protection officer has not been appointed. There is currently no legal obligation to do so.
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website https://feng-shui-web.net
By visiting the website https://feng-shui-web.net information is automatically sent from your browser to the server of our website all without any intervention from you. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file and automatically deleted after 6 months at the latest. This information does not identify you personally. We do not combine these data with other data sources. These are the browser types and version used, the operating system used, the URL of the website visited before (referrer URL), the host name of the accessing computer (abbreviated IP address), the time of the server request, the access status and the name of your access provider, if necessary.
The data mentioned above is processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of the system security and stability as well as
– Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest ensues from the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected to draw conclusions about you personally.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions regarding our services, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the contact form provided on the website. We need a valid email address and your name so that we know who to send the request to and to be able to respond to it. Further information may be provided voluntarily. It is your free decision whether you provide further data.
The necessary and required data processing for the purpose of executing an existing or new contractual relationship takes place on the basis of the legal authorization under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. As a rule, your voluntary consent is required for further processing purposes pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
c) When registering for our newsletter
Provided that you have expressly consented according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide your first name and e-mail address. The registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after registration you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that no one can log in with a foreign e-mail addresses. Subscriptions to the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with legal requirements. This includes the storage of the login and confirmation time, as well as the IP address.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to unsubscribe at any time.
- Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests, unless your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, prevail,
– in the event that a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO exists, as well as
– this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser not to store cookies on your computer or to always show a message when a new cookie is created. However, if cookies are completely deactivated it may be possible that you cannot use all functions of our website.
- Analysis/tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is optimised continually. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record statistically the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the above-mentioned provisions.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymous user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4.) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website such as
– the browser type/version,
– the operating system used,
– Referrer URL (the page previously visited),
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– Time of the server request, are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, if IP anonymisation is activated, as is the case on our website, Google will shorten beforehand your IP address in Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of our website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide us with further services associated with website and internet use for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these internet pages. This information might also be transferred to third parties, as long as this is required by law, or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are always anonymised so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of our website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser add-on available under the following link.
The current link is: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Alternatively to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on our website in future. An opt-out cookie is placed on your device to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. If you delete the cookies in your browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Contract data processing
We have concluded a contract with Google for commissioned data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities for the use of Google Analytics.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
b) Google AdWords conversion tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you. Google will briefly place a cookie (see paragraph 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the AdWords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
- Social media buttons of Facebook, Pinterest, Google+1, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Plug-ins from YouTube and Instagram
We also use plug-ins from the providers YouTube and Instagram on our website on the basis of Art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our website more widely known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for a data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed primarily by their respective providers.
We also use plug-ins from YouTube, a provider operated by Google, on our website on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our website better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for a data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed primarily by their respective providers. This website is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
Our website also uses the Instagram plug-in, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). The plug-in is marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”.
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser will directly connect to Instagram’s servers. Instagram sends the content of the plug-in directly to your browser and integrates it into the page. Through this integration Instagram obtains the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the “Instagram” button, this information will also be transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to associate the information collected through our website directly with your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
– in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the personal data stored by us to be corrected or completed;
– in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to request the personal data stored with us to be deleted, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse the deletion of the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
– in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to withdraw your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
– in accordance with Art. 77 DSGV, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
- Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO to object to the processing of your personal data, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the opposition is entered against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of opposition, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or opposition, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Data security
On our website we use the Transport Layer Security procedure, more widely known under the name of its predecessor Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), as a hybrid encryption protocol for secure data transfer on the Internet, in conjunction with the highest level of security supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256 bit encryption, we use the 128 bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single (sub-) page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form can be seen from the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. In addition, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties.